Hello world.
Let me get started and say that from now on almost all of this will be me venting about crazy things. or me using this and you as a therapist.
One I went to school today and I got super excited cause I wanted to talk to our student of dean about maybe having this thing where you send out valigrams (there basically valentine's cards) but of course I got the boot of the big word no. Cause we are having a doughnut drive instead. I wanted to do valigrams so I could send my crush one that was going to be really sweet but now he will get one still but I have to sneak it into his locker which will be hard cause were locker neighbors so yeah.
Love you guys so much and thanks for reading ;)
(yes I just did winky-smile)
Sara
No comments:
Post a Comment